Sunday 12 April 2015

After beautiful week...

What a beautiful weather we had in Shropshire last week. Unfortunately not anymore (rain is pouring, it's wet and cold). Anyway...I spent all week sitting in the garden and preparing more images for my Folksy shop. How exiting! I hope I will agree on terms with print shop and will put some of the prints on my Folksy shop, at last! 
If you are interested to buy some of my images please send me an e-mail: magdapolakow@gmail.com The prices are always better without middleman ;)

I also finished my first knitting project! My first hat...Here is a pattern.  I used DROPS Karisma yarn but instead of using only grey and white, I also added mustard colour to it. 


Oh! And here are my girls sunbathing, all week! After day in the garden (+walks) they are always knackered.


Magda x

2 comments:

  1. Great colours for your hat Magda and i love your new designs, off to look at your Folksy shop :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours for your hat Magda and i love your new designs, off to look at your Folksy shop :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete